Florida Traffic School
What Are the Benefits of Taking This Course?
Taking a Florida Traffic School (Basic Driver Improvement) course voluntarily will allow you to get a ticket dismissed, keep points off your driving record, and prevent an increase in your insurance premium! You can also receive a 9% reduction in the cost of your civil penalty if you received a noncriminal moving violation that does not require a mandatory court appearance and elect to take a Basic Driver Improvement course.
This course will also satisfy a court or Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles order to complete a traffic school course.
Safe2Drive's Florida Traffic School course is approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), which means it will fulfill your traffic school course requirement. You can rest easy knowing you're in good hands.
We Make It Easy
We want you to have an enjoyable, stress-free experience with our course. Here are just a few of the ways we make things convenient for you:
- Our course is 100% online. You can complete it at home, at your favorite coffee shop--anywhere with an Internet connection!
- We always remember where you left off in the course, so you'll be taken right back to that spot when you log back in.
- You get to work on your course at the pace that's best for YOU.
- We email you your certificate immediately after passing the course!
- Our friendly Customer Care team is available to answer any questions you might have.
Low Price, High Quality