Our TVS Operator course is designed for those who are looking to renew their TVS Operator license. With Safe2Drive, you'll enjoy a convenient and affordable course that satisfies the California DMV's educational training program requirement. Instead of sitting in a classroom, you can satisfy your educational training requirement
100% online, and on your own schedule. Complete your course whenever you want to--you have 24/7 access to your online course!
Our 4-Hour California TVS Operator course is comprehensive and contains everything you need to know to operate a Traffic Violator School in California. We cover the following and more:
- Licensing and renewal requirements for TVS owners and operators
- Responsibilities of a TVS operator
- Requirements for owners to have their own TVS school licensed
- Instructor licensing procedures and requirements
- Office procedures
- TVS statutes and regulations
- Recordkeeping and document retention requirements
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements (beginning with 42 U.S.C. Sec. 12101)
- Responsibilities of a TVS instructor
- Subject material required by the department for a Traffic Violator School program
- New traffic laws
- Safe driving practices
- Effective methods and techniques of teaching
- Techniques for student participation
You'll feel completely prepared to operate a California Traffic Violator School after taking our course.
If you ever have questions about your course, our friendly Customer Care team is here 7 days a week to help you. You can reach out via phone, email or Live Chat!
Sounds great, right? Sign up for Safe2Drive's California TVS Operator 4-Hour course by clicking any of the orange Register buttons on this page. Creating an account only takes a couple minutes,
and then you'll be on your way!
A Quick Guide to Renewing Your California TVS Operator License
Step 1: Complete a 4-hour CA TVS Operator course.
To renew your CA TVS Operator license, you must complete a 4-hour CA TVS Operator course that is licensed by the CA DMV. Safe2Drive's program meets this requirement. You will get a Certificate of Completion when you complete the course. You must submit this to the CA DMV along with your renewal application.
Step 2: Complete your application and mail the application and your certificate to the CA DMV.
You must complete the Application for Renewal of Traffic Violator School (TVS) Operator License (OL756) and mail your completed application with your Certificate of Completion for the 4-Hour CA TVS Operator course to the CA DMV at:
Department of Motor Vehicles
Occupational Licensing (OL) Section-TVS Unit
PO Box 932342 MS L224
Sacramento, CA 94232-3420
Back to Top